This DIY module works with Wi-Fi (433 MHz RF optional) and is a wireless switch that supports momentary (inching), self-locking and interlock work modes. Users can add the device to the APP in order to remotely control connected home appliances or circuits.
- Remote on/off (free App)
- Timing Schedules
- RF control, optional
- Device Sharing
- Group Management
- Compatible with Alexa and Google
- Works with IFTTT
Note: Outputs are dry contact with 0V, i.e. no output. The 5V and 7-32V power supply input is for the PCB only to enable control of the onboard relays and Wi-Fi / RF receivers.
The product enables remote control of home appliances via several methods, including mobile app, time schedules, voice (Google or Alexa), RF remote (if RF enabled module is used) and more.
Tap the Mode setting button manually to change the working mode from inching to self-locking to interlock mode.
- Inching mode has 2 options: Switch “on” for defined period or switch “off” for defined period.
- Self-locking mode enables one to switch devices on / off devices manually via the app or remote.
- Interlock mode: Enables the control of AC/ DC motors (refer attached connection diagram.
Wifi and RF modules:
The RF enabled version can learn up to 14 remotes (typically Sonoff / Smart Life remotes) Remotes available separately.
For RF pairing press and hold each relay pairing button for 3s to pair with 433MHz remote controller. Press for 15s to clear RF codes.
- Brand: EACHEN
- Type: WiFi Jog Switch Module
- Rated voltage: DC5-32V
- Frequency: RF – 433MHz (optional) and WIFI – 2.4G 802.11 b/g/n
- Size: 69*68*19mm for 4ch (S04) module
- 1 x Relay Module
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Packing box
- The RF enabled module is required for use with a RF remote control
- A number of RF remotes are available separately for use with the RF module
- SONOFF REMOTES DO NOT WORK WITH THESE MODULES
- This module requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. 5GHz Wi-Fi network should be disabled during the pairing process.