The eWelink Eachen Inching / Self-Locking relays are ideal for wifi control of gates, garage doors, electric fence energisers and more.
It’s small form factor and low (or medium) input voltage makes it the ideal kit to use for home automation and remote control functionality via the free eWeLink app on both Android and iOS smartphones.
The modules are available in 220V AC versions as well as 5v and 7v to 32v DC versions. There is also an option between WiFi only and WiFi with RF remote receiver functionality.
The modules are available in 1, 2 and 4 channel options.
Supported functions include:
- Switch on or off remotely
- Timing schedules
- Device sharing
- Group Management
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Voice control via Amazon or Google applications
- 3x input voltage options:
- 220V AC modules:
- 5V and 7V to 32 V DC options:
- 5V micro USB self-lock/inching mode wireless switch
- 7V to 32V input for self-lock/inching mode wireless switch
- Two working modes:
- Inching mode:
- Pressing the button will switch the 1Channel on for one second only and then turn off again.
- Self-locking mode.
- Pressing the button will switch the 1Channel on and it will stay on until the button is pressed again.
- Inching mode:
- Two connection options:
- NO / COM
- NC / COM
- LED Indicators – There are 3 LED indicators:
- LED next to the self-lock/inching mode button indicates the working mode (on: self-locking mode, off: inching mode).
- LED next to the on/off setting button indicates WIFI status (To enter pairing status: extended press of the setting button until LED blinks fast).
- LED below the relay indicates relay on or off status (on: turn on the connected device, off: turn off the connected device).
- Dimensions: 70.5 x 27.4 x 23mm
- Power supply: 5V/12V (7-32V) DC or alternatively 220V AC
- LEDs: 3 LEDs which indicates working mode, wifi status, relay on/off status respectively.
- Two input interfaces
- Board consumption: <1W
- Standby current: 80mA
- Max input current: 10A
- Supports to control different voltage ranges
- Relay lifespan: more than one million times
- 100M electrical insulation resistance
- Electric shock voltage: 1000V
- Relay maximum pull time: 15ms
- Relay maximum release time: 5ms
- Operating temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity 40% ~ 80% RH