Connect this switch to your ceiling fan and fan light and enable control via any of the following methods:
- Phone app from anywhere where there is internet access.
- Remote control (433 MHz), included with this product.
- Voice control via Alexa and Google Home.
The device can be shared with others and scenes can be created to automate sequences with or without other devices. The status of the switch can be viewed in real-time on the phone app and timer schedules can be set for turning the fan on and off.
The iFan04 comes with a 433MHz RF remote controller. A base for the remote control is available as an optional which can be used to house the remote. The remote control can be used to turn the fan & light on/off and select from 3 fan speeds.
The iFan04 doesn’t have a DIY mode, so the firmware cannot be customised.
The following output parameters are for reference: the 1-gear (2.5μF) output current is 173mA (220V/50Hz); the 2nd gear (2.5μF + 3μF) output current is 456mA (220V/50Hz). 3rd gear is 100% performance.
- Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 5A
- Output – Light: AC100-240v 50/60Hz 3A (600W Tungsten or 300W LED)
- Output – Fan: Max. AC100-240V 50/60Hz 2A
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ
- RF Remote Control: 433.92MHZ
- Materials: PC V0
- Dimension: 116X55X26mm
- Packaging includes the iFan switch, 433MHZ RF Remote, User Manual and Quick Guide
- Battery (CR2450) not included.