The Tuya Basic Wi-Fi (and optional Wifi + RF) Switch is a high current (10A) Wi-Fi DIY Switch that can be used to make any device or appliance that uses a mains input of 230V, SMART. Simply, ‘Wire, Configure and Play’.
Home Automation is made smart, simple and affordable via the Tuya or Smart Life App (available for Android and IOS). This DIY module supports Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT and is great way to make any appliance or device, ‘Smart’.
By connecting your device to the Tuya Basic Smart Switch, you will be able to control it from anywhere in the world, as long is the Basic is connected to your home Wi-Fi and your phone has cellphone reception.
- Small and Compact design – 10A. “Wire, configure and play”
- Schedule timed activation dates, days of the week, start time and duration via the Tuya or Smart Life app
- Supports voice commands via Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Requires a stable Wi-Fi (2.4GHz only) signal
- RF model can be controlled with 433MHz RF remote control (typically Smart Life / TUYA and eWelink compatible remotes.
- Easy Installation
- Operating Voltage : 110-250V AC
- Power Rating: 10A max, 2300W
- Product dimensions: 9cm x 3.8cm x 2.5cm
- Material: White ABS (Fire-retardant)
- Wireless Frequency: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (optional 433 MHz)
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC – 50ºC
- Certification: CE, RHO
What’s in the box:
- 1x Wi-Fi Wireless Smart DIY Switch
- 4x Screws
- 1x Instruction Manual