- Power monitoring: Track power, current, voltage, and cumulative power consumption of your appliance in real-time.
- 16A: Support maximum 16A load.
- 6-Month Consumption History Data by Hour: Power consumption data (accurate to hours) can be kept for up to 6 months which can be exported to excel on your phone.
- Overload Protection: You can set power, current, and voltage threshold. Once any condition is met, the POW Elite will be turned off to protect your appliances.
- Fully Functional: POW Elite has all the most basic functions, like App control, voice control, LAN control, timing schedule, inching setting, power on state, etc.
SONOFF POW Origin (the upgrade version of POW R2) is a power meter switch with an upgraded ESP32 chip that is 200% faster than the previous ESP8622 chip and can track your appliance’s power, current, and voltage in real-time, including cumulative power consumption. The POW Origin supports 6-Month power consumption data, accurate to the hour, and the data can be exported to Excel via your phone. You can set daily or monthly power consumption thresholds, with automatic push notifications when the consumption goal is reached.
Home Assistant integration is supported for control and automation through the eWeLink add-on. What’s more, to better help you save energy usage, POW Origin joins Alexa Energy Dashboard, enabling you to centrally view the overall or individual device energy consumption in the dashboard. Should you wish to you subscribe to the eWeLink Advanced plan, the POW Origin is also compatible with IFTTT and eWeLink Web control.
The POW Origin is manufactured with the highest flame-retardant grade V-0 enclosure, upgraded terminal wirings, and more tin to minimize every security risk.