This Open Smart WiFi Circuit Breaker can be controlled from you phone via the free downloadable app, as well as voice control via Google Home or Alexa.
Timers can be set to switch the circuit breaker on or off , as well as smart scenes to trigger the switch with another event such as other switches or an IFTTT trigger, e.g. when you arrive home.
This circuit breaker also has a built-in power monitoring function with various protection triggers, such as maximum Ampere, Volt or Watt. The app allows the entering of the electricity unit rate, thereby enabling you to monitor consumption as well as cost in real time.
This 63A smart wifi circuit breaker is perfect for single phase, 220V to 240V applications and the current limit can be set to any setting from 0A to 63A. 63A is the maximum peak rating and energy consumption should not exceed 40A for longer periods.
This makes it ideal for higher energy consumption equipment such as a geyser.
Note: When installing this product, ensure to connect the incoming power supply to the top connections and outgoing electricity to the lower connectors.
- Remote control from anywhere
- Schedule/Timer/loop timer
- Energy and cost monitoring
- Overload and short circuit protection,
- Over voltage protection,
- Over current current protection
- Preset power/current/voltage threshold values by app,
- Once the power/current/voltage threshold values are reached, the connected electrical appliances will be automatically turned off
63A is the maximum peak rating and energy consumption should not exceed 40A for extended periods.