SONOFF POW Elite Smart Power Meter Switch
- LCD Screen: Track of power, current, voltage, and cumulative power consumption of your appliances in real-time on the LCD screen.
- 20A Max Load: Support maximum 20A load, POW Elite compatible with more home appliances.
- 6-Month Consumption History Data by Hour: Power consumption data (accurate to hours) can be kept for up to 6 months which can be exported to excel on your phone.
- Overload Protection: You can set power, current, and voltage threshold. Once any condition is met, the POW Elite will be turned off to protect your appliances.
- Fully Functional: POW Elite has all the most basic functions, like App control, voice control, LAN control, timing schedule, inching setting, power on state, etc.
The SONOFF POW Elite is a power meter switch with a newly upgraded ESP32 chip which is 200% faster than the previous ESP8622 chip. With its LCD screen, one can track the appliances’ power, current, and voltage in real-time, as well as cumulative power consumption.
The POW Elite logs 6-months’ power consumption history accurate, to the hour. The data can be exported to Excel via the App on your phone.
You can set daily/monthly power consumption thresholds and when the consumption goal is reached a push notification will be sent.
This switch can also be added to Home Assistant for control and automation through the eWeLink add-on. Sonoff also assists with energy savings and the POW Elite joins Alexa Energy Dashboard, enabling one to centrally view the overall or individual device energy consumption in the dashboard. If you subscribe eWeLink Advanced plan, the POW Elite is also compatible with IFTTT and eWeLink Web control.
Safety is also addressed with the POW Elite’s highest flame-retardant grade V-0 enclosure, upgraded terminal wirings and more amounts of tin.