Smart WiFi Circuit Breaker that can be controlled from you phone via the free downloadable app, as well as voice control via Google Home or Alexa.
Timers can be set to switch the circuit breaker on or off , as well as smart scenes to trigger the switch with another event such as other switches.
This circuit breaker also has a built-in power monitoring function with various protection triggers, such as maximum Ampere, Volt or Watt. The current limit can be set to any setting from 0A to 63A. 63A is the maximum peak rating and energy consumption should not exceed 40A for longer periods.
- Remote control from anywhere
- Schedule/Timer/loop timer
- Energy monitoring
- Overload and short circuit protection,
- Over voltage protection,
- Over current protection
- Preset power/current/voltage threshold values by app,
- Once the power/current/voltage threshold values are reached, the connected electrical appliances will be automatically turned off
63A is the maximum peak rating and energy consumption should not exceed 40A for extended periods.