The Tuya ZY-M100 Presence Sensor is a Wifi MmWave Human Presence Motion Sensor with luminance/distance detection.
1.Functional Wifi Smart Human Presence Sensor to detect the presence or absence of people in the area, using mmWave Radar detection . This device is also able to detect a static person, such as someone sleeping.
2. Perceived Light Intensity for Smart control & Scene Linkage – The illuminance monitor in the Tuya / Smart Life APP enables this device to be used as a trigger for other smart devices or scenes, e.g. to automatically turn house lights ON/OFF as the brightness changes.
3. Advanced new design with Multiple settings
- Sensitivity settings from 1-9
- Detection range settings from 0.3m to 9.5m
- Time duration settings from 0s to 1500s
- Latency setting from 2s – 10s to avoid repeat triggers and reduce false alarms.
- Network: Wifi.
- Wall mount sensor input: USB 5V.
- Working temperature: -20°C~+70°C
- Sensitivity: 1-9 (default 7)
- Wall mount sensor sensing distance: 0.3m – 9m (Default 6m).
- Illuminance Sensor: 0-2000 LUX.
- Target detection confirmation time: 0s – 10s
- Delay time: 2s – 1500s.
- Wall Mount Size: 58mm*58mm*11mm
For more information, see this excellent review by Smart Home Scene:
- Human presence sensor*1
- User manual*1
- USB Cable*1(Wall Mount)
- This Wall mount sensor has a 5v DC USB port. A USB cable is included, but not the transformer.
- Other options are also avaialble and can be ordered on request:
- Ceiling mount as well as wall mount options are available. The Ceiling mount can be installed like a downlight and is powered by 220V AC. The wall mount option is powered by 5V DC.
- Both the Ceiling mount and Wall mount options are available in both Zigbee and WiFi options.