The Tuya (Smart Life) Wireless Motion Sensor is useful in detecting movement in it’s proximity and will send a notification thereof to the owner’s smartphone. This is ideal for home security or just to automate for convenience, e.g. switching on lights when you get out of bed in the middle of the nights. The best part is that it requires no physical wiring during installation and requires no hub.
APP: Simple download Tuya or Smart Life on your iOS or Android device to receive remote notifications.
Advanced Motion Sensor: PIR detects human body or animals that are moving, 120° detection angle, 5m detection distance, can achieve real-time monitoring day or night.
Emergency Push Notification s: When movement is detected, the notifications will be pushed to your phone.
History and Tracking: This device is compatible with IFTTT and will also retain a log of all notifications sent.
Energy efficiency: High transmission distance, high sensitivity, and strong network signal. Ultra-long standby time. Powered by 3pcs 1.5V batteries (not included), can last for 5-6 months.
- Power Supply: 3*AAA 1.5V(not included)
- Standby Current: 20uA
- Standby Time: 1 year
- Standard Mode: 5 months (15 times/day), trigger one time every two minutes
- Eco Mode: 5 months (15 times/day), trigger one time every four minute
- Sensitive Angle: 120°
- Sensitive Distance: 5m
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- APP: Tuya / SmartLife
- Wireless Range: 45m in an open area
- Material: ABS
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~ 70℃
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~85%
- Item Size: Approx. 6.5 * 6.5 * 2.9cm(L*W*H)
- Item Weight: Approx. 51g / 1.8oz
- Package Size: Approach. 8.8 * 8.8 * 4cm / 3.5 * 3.5 * 1.6in
- Package Weight: Approach. 73g / 2.6oz
In the box
- 1 * PIR Motion Sensor
- 1 * Set of Sticker
- 1 * User Manual(English)
- Batteries not included
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi required