NOTE: The sensor ships without a battery. Please add a battery to your cart.
- Remote Real-time monitoring: SNZB-02D sensor will monitor the temperature and humidity remotely in real time (on the APP) or display screen, with up to 120m range.
- High Accuracy & 5s Fast Refresh: Built-in Swiss-made smart hygrometer sensor that gives you more accurate readings maintaining ±0.2°C/±0.4°F accuracy in temperature and ±2%RH accuracy in humidity, refreshes readings every 5 seconds.
- Large LCD screen display: Use large LCD display to view the real-time values of temperature and humidity. The intuitive display icons let you check the room conditions and battery status even easier than ever.
- App notifications: Instant alerts on your phone when the temperature or humidity exceeds your set comfort level.
- Data Storage & Export: Up to half-year free cloud storage, and most accurate enough to view hourly data, you can also check the highest and lowest values at any hour or day and data can be exported as files.
The SONOFF SNZB-02D is a Zigbee temperature and humidity sensor with 2.5 inch LCD display. Large bold numbers are clear and the device works with Zigbee 3.0 gateways such as SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Pro, SONOFF NSPanel Pro, SONOFF ZBDongle-P/E, Alexa with Built-in Zigbee Hub, etc to monitor your home’s temperature and humidity. Icons are legible and intuitive and indicate Hot/ Cold/ Dry/ Wet air conditions, reminding you to adjust your humidifier or dehumidifier accordingly to achieve optimal comfort. Power icons let you know the current power usage and the high accuracy built-in Swiss-made sensor ensures accurate measurement of room temperature and humidity, The temperature is accurate up to ±0.2℃ while the humidity is ±2%RH. Data is updated every 5s, always gives you the latest changes in the environment.
The SNZB-02D sensor supports APP monitoring, allowing you to track the current temperature & humidity on both the LCD display and via the app on your phone. With up to 120m/400ft coverage (no obstructions and ideal conditions), you can check the latest data at any time, and once the temperature or humidity exceeds the preset range, you will receive an instant alert from the APP.
Temperature and humidity can be viewed by date (day, month, and year,) and the half-year curve graphs provide a clear indication of data-changing information. Data can also be exported as CSV files.
The temperature and humidity of the sensor can be set as triggers, e.g. turning on the humidifier to when the humidity is less than 40%
The sensor works flawlessly with Alexa and Google Home… , just ask and you’ll be informed of the temperature or humidity.
The sensor supports 3 mounting methods – tabletop stand / magnetic back / 3M adhesive. Just place the sensor anywhere within rang