- Send the alert to your smartphone when the door/window is opened
- Open the door to trigger lights on/off
- Compatible with IFTTT service to set more routines
- Share the sensor to make more users know the status of home
- Can check history records for last 3 months
- Low power consumption technology maximize the battery life – up to 2 years
- Easy to install and remove
Think security, e.g. a siren or lights activating when the front door is opened after 21:00 at night or receiving a message as soon as a door is opened.
Or think comfort, e.g. dimmed lighting illuminating the corridor when opening the bedroom door during the night or foyer lights activating upon your arrival when opening the front door… or TV room lights turning off when closing the door.
The options are endless…
The DW2 sensor consists of two pieces, i.e. the transmitter fits onto the door or window and the magnetic switch attaches to the frame. View the status of the sensor in real time on your smartphone via the free eWeLink app.
The sensor requires 2xAAA batteries (sold separately) and the manufacturer indicates that the sensor can last up to 3 months on a door that is opened or closed 3 times per day. However the sensor also includes a battery level indicator and will warn you once the batteries need to be replaced
- Connects with other SONOFF smart devices to create various smart scenes
- Turn lights on/off automatically when triggered
- Notify you when the door/window is opened
- Monitor door or window status (open or closed) on APP
- Battery-level display and low-battery reminder
- Sharing sensor functionality with family or friends
- Bluetooth low energy pairing
- History logs on APP
- Easy installation – Peel and stick
- Batteries not included.
- RF Bridge required to for RF version