The Sonoff RF Bridge 433 is an ultra low power consumption device that is used to convert 433MHz signals to WiFi. it acts as a bridge between 433MHz RF signals and WiFI and can then be used to control RF devices (e.g. air conditioner or RF light swhitch) via the free app for your IOS or Android smartphone.
The bridge supports:-
- Up to sixty-four 433MHz RF devices
- Total 8 schedule/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off 433MHz RF controlled devices
- Alarm push message from compatible 433MHz PIR sensor, door &window alarm sensor
- Free iOS and Android mobile app (eWeLink)
- Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant