Designed to Fit Everywhere
No wiring required. The minimal design allows you to place it anywhere or attach it to a surface with a sticker.
Add the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch to the Aqara Hub and it works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app.
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Vibration Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also works with other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier.
* Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
Wireless Mini Switch can be used as a doorbell when combined with the Aqara Hub. You can also customize the ringtone through the Aqara App.
The Wireless Mini Switch can also act as an emergency button at home. When pressed, Aqara Hub will send out a push notification and sound the alarm.
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch is a remote control switch with compact design and low energy consumption. Supports up to 50,000 presses*. Adopts V-0 grade flame-retardant PC panel that allows for high temperature resistance.
- Model: WXKG11LM
- Dimensions: 45 × 45 × 12 mm (1.77× 1.77 × 0.47 in.)
- What’s in the Box: Wireless Mini Switch x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
- Battery: CR2032
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+55℃ (14℉~131℉)
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 95%RH, non-condensing
- An Aqara Hub is required (not included, but available as a separate option)
- One Aqara Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
- The Aqara Hub requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.