Aqara Water Leak Sensor
Detects flood and protects your property.
Triggers Aqara Hub Alarm and Push Notification | IP67 Dustproof and Waterproof Rating
* An Aqara hub is required.
Aqara Water Leak Sensor meets IP67 dustproof and waterproof rating. It is guaranteed to work in humid and dusty environments.
Designed to Fit Everywhere
Smart Control in Apple Home App
Add the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch to the Aqara Hub and it works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app.
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Water Leak Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also works with other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier.
* Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
Aqara Home Automation
After detecting a leak, the Aqara Water Leak Sensor triggers the Aqara. Smart Plug to turn off the solenoid water valve instantly.
Triggers Alarm When Flooding is Detected
With the Aqara Home app (iOS or Android), you can control your home from almost anywhere at any time.
The sensor is also energy efficient and one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.
- Model: SJCGQ11LM
- Dimensions: 50 × 50 × 15 mm (1.97 × 1.97 × 0.59 in.)
- What’s in the Box: Water Leak Sensor x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
- Battery: CR2032 Operating Temperature: -10℃~+55℃ (14℉~131℉)
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 100%RH
- The product must be used with a compatible Zigbee Hub such as one of the Aqara hub options.
- To use this sensor with HomeKit, you will need to use it with the Aqara Hub and Aqara Home app.