Historical Data Tracking
Smart Control in Apple Home App
Add the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch to the Aqara Hub and it works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app.
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Temperature and Humidity Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also works with other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier.
* Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
Aqara Home Automation
* An Aqara Smart Plug is required.
With the Aqara Home app (iOS or Android), you can control your home from almost anywhere at any time.
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion
company which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±0.3℃ and temperature detection accuracy of ±3%.
The production process is strictly supervised to ensure high quality.
- Model: WSDCGQ11LM
- Dimensions: 36 × 36 × 9 mm (1.42 × 1.42 × 0.35 in.)
- Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: 30 kPa – 110 kPa, ±0.12 kPa
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Temperature Range and Precision: -20℃~+50°C, ±0.3℃ (-4℉~+122℉, ±0.5°F）
- What’s in the Box: Temperature and Humidity Sensor x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
- Battery: CR2032
- Humidity Range and Precision: 0 – 100% RH (non-condensing), ±3%
- The product must be used with a compatible Zigbee Hub such as one of the Aqara hub options.
- The product is intended for indoor use
- To use this sensor with HomeKit, you will need to use it with the Aqara Hub and Aqara Home app. The Hub will act as a HomeKit bridge, thereby enabling control of the device through the HomeKit app. To control the device remotely instead of local Wifi, you will also need a capable Apple device.