The Aqara Motion Sensor detects motion for security and home automation purposes.
- 170 degree motion detection
- Peel & Stick
- Remote Notifications
- Automatically Turns Lights on or off
- 2 Years Battery Life
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Motion Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also works with other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier. NOTE that controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
A Complete Smart Home Solution
Through the Aqara Hub’s Zigbee connection, Aqara devices can still operate locally even when there is a weak WiFi signal.
With the Motion Sensor, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house. If motion is detected, the Hub will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
When motion is detected in the evening, the Hub light automatically turns on.
With the Aqara Home app (iOS or Android), you can control your home from almost anywhere at any time.
allowing for long-term usage. The high quality flame-retardant material is used to improve safety.
- Model: RTCGQ11LM
- Battery: CR2450
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Dimensions: 30 × 30 × 33 mm
- Maximum Detection Distance: 7 m
- Maximum Detection Angle: 170°
- Operating Temperature: Minus 10 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius (14? ~ 113?)
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 95% RH, non-condensing
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later), Xiaomi MiHome app
- An Aqara hub is required.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
- An Aqara Hub is required to enable this product to work with HomeKit technology.