Aqara Door and Window Sensor
- Peel & Stick
- Triggers Aqara Hub Alarm and Push Notification
- 2 Years Battery Life
* An Aqara hub is required.
A Smart Sensor for Every Door and Window
For an added peace of mind, install the Aqara Door and Window Sensor so you will never have to worry about the status of your doors and windows.
Add the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch to the Aqara Hub and it works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app.
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Door and Window Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also works with other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier.
* Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
Aqara Home Automation
Turn On the Lights Automatically When You Open the Door at Night
When you open the door in the evening, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor will send a signal to the Aqara Wall Switch to turn on the lights. No matter how late you get home, the lights will automatically turn on.
With the Door and Window Sensor, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house or when you are asleep. If a door or window is opened, the Hub will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
With the Aqara Home app (iOS or Android), you can control your home from almost anywhere at any time.
Sensirion company which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±0.3℃ and temperature detection accuracy of ±3%. The production process is strictly supervised to ensure high quality.
- Model: MCCGQ11LM
- Dimensions: 41 × 22 × 11 mm (1.61 × 0.87 × 0.43 in.)
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 95%RH, non-condensing
- Battery: CR1632
- Maximum Detection Distance: 22 mm
- What’s in the Box: Sensor Unit x 1, Magnet x 1, Sticker x 2, Quick Start Guide x 1
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+45℃ (14℉~113℉)
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
- An Aqara hub is required for effective functioning and to integrate with Apple HomeKit.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with (tvOS 10.2 or later) or an iPad (iOS 11.0 or later) or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.