- No Neutral Wire Required: Single live wire Zigbee 3.0 protocol smart switch, fits all the situations of the electrical wiring for the home.
- External Switch Connected: Supported rocker light switch and push-button wall switch.
- Compatible with other Zigbee Hubs: Supports being added to any Zigbee hub developed according to the standard protocol, including Amazon Alexa Echo Speaker (Built-in Zigbee Hub), Samsung SmartThings Hub, SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Pro, ZBBridge, SONOFF Zigbee Dongle Plus.
- Two-way Control: By installing ZBMINI-L in one of your existing two- or multi-way control junction boxes to make the connected light smart.
- Safety and Reliability: In addition to the CE, FCC certification, ZBMINI-L has also passed the TÜV certification.
Note : ZBMINI-L is a Zigbee End-Device.
ZBMINI-L is a 1-gang smart switch module that can easily make your existing wall switch smart even when no neutral wire is in the junction box. It is compatible with different hubs, including SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Pro, SONOFF ZBBridge, SONOFF Zigbee Dongle Plus, Amazon Hub, Samsung Hub. Supporting external switch connected, such as, rocker light switch and push-button wall switch. The small and compact smart switch is used for different kinds of switch boxes, even the smallest EU type switch box. It is compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, and Alice. You can tell your needs to your voice assistant. It has the same function as other smart switches like smart scene, APP control, timing schedule, power on sate…
ZBMINI-L works with motion or window/door sensors, like SNZB-01, SNZB-02, SNZB-03, SNZB-04, to achieve automation without manual control. ZBMINI-L allows for the connected light normally to work even as low as 3W without flickering and restart despite no anti-flicker module being installed to it. In addition to the basic CE, FCC certification, ZBMINI-L has also passed the TÜV certification, ensuring your safety in installation and use.
1 x ZBMINI-L
1 x User Manual
1 x DIN-Rail
- Sonoff ZBMini-L is an end-device (i.e. can not be used to extend ZigBee mesh network)
- Zigbee 3.0 hub is required to control this switch remotely.