The SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Pro is the updated Zigbee bridge that enables you to manage up to 128 sub-devices with larger capacity and stability (refer note below re 128 devices). Plug-in devices can act as Zigbee routers to extend the network range.
The Bridge enables you to remotely manage a variety of Sonoff ZigBee devices and sensors. It allows Wi-Fi and ZigBee smart devices to communicate and integrate with each other and control them using the free eWeLink APP available for IOS and Android.
The following ZigBee-based switches and sensors are available from Sonoff:
- Sonoff BasicZBR3
- Sonoff S26R2ZB smart plug power socket adaptor
- Sonoff Mini-L no-neutral wire light switch module
- Sonoff SNZB-01 Wireless Switch (3 modes)
- Sonoff SNZB-02 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Sonoff SNZB-03 Motion Sensor
- Sonoff SNZB-04 Wireless Door/Window Sensor
The Sonoff Zigbee Bridge Pro has newly added features like smart home security, local smart scene, and easy arm and disarm. You can customize 3 modes by setting different arming devices. The local smart scenes always work well even when the bridge is disconnected from the internet or WiFi. The bridge also has a built-in high-precision local RTC (Real Time Clock) … a short power outage will not affect the time synchronization. Time schedule will restore once power is restored. Note that the local scene is for Zigbee devices only.
It can also command Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings via voice control.
- Supports adding up to 128 sub-devices: Zigbee Bridge Pro supports adding sub-devices increased from 32 to 128.
- Smart Home Security: Set up home security modes, such as home mode, away mode, and sleep mode. The bridge can also be used as a local alarm.
- Local Smart Scene: Timing and scene linkage between Zigbee devices can be executed normally even if the network is disconnected.
- Wi-Fi & Zigbee Dual-protocol Support: Make communication between Zigbee devices and WiFi devices possible.
- Strong Connectivity, Limitless Possibility: The Bridge supports all ZigBee devices that SONOFF has released, like ZBMINI-L smart switch and S26R2ZB smart plug, making your home smarter.
NOTE: ZB Bridge-P can connect to 26 sub-devices directly (10 end devices + 16 routers, or 26 routers). If you want to connect to 128 sub-devices, routers are required, and one router-device can expand to connect 20-32 sub-devices.
- Input: 5V 1A;
- Wireless Connections: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ, Zigbee 3.0;
- Material: PC V0;
- Dimension: 62X62X20mm