- ”eWeLink-Remote” Control (without additional network / internet): Control any device which has the eWeLink-Remote gateway feature within 90m (ideal conditions), even offline without Network.
- eWeLink-Remote gateway capable devices include the M5, MINIR3, B02-BL, B05-BL, S40 and S40 LITE
- Scene Control (internet connection available): All SONOFF devices can be controlled by setting smart scenes.
- Multiple trigger actions: 6 buttons can each accept a Single click, Double click, or Long press to activate up to 18 different scenes.
- 2-way (or more) switching: Simple way to achieve two-way control of your M5 smart wall light switch via eWeLink-Remote.
- Wire-free stick-on function: Fix magnetic back plate to wall with 3M adhesive tape.
Do you have too many smart devices in different rooms but don’t always want to control them through your phone? The R5 scene remote controller is exactly what you need as it can be used to control your eWeLink devices via scenes, once it is added to a eWeLink-Remote gateway device (Refer Note 1 below).
The SONOFF R5 is a “eWeLink-Remote sub-device” that can be used to transmit the “eWeLink-Remote” signal to smart devices that feature the “eWeLink-Remote” gateway option, e.g. M5 smart wall switch, MNINI R3 smart switch and B05-BL smart LED bulb. Once connected to one of the gateway devices, it can be used to control all eWeLink devices via scenes (when the internet is accessible), but it will also be possible to directly control all eWeLink-Remote gateway capable devices, even when the internet is not accessible!
This also makes the R5 ideal for 2-way control of a light, together with the SONOFF M5 Switchman Smart Wall Switch, even when the M5 is offline. One eWeLink-Remote gateway can be used to add up to 8 R5 scene remote controllers!
|Power supply||3V button cellx2|
|Casing material||PC V0|
- 1 * R5 Scene Controller
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Button stickers
- 2 * Screw
Note 1: eWeLink-Remote gateway capable devices include the M5, MINIR3, B02-BL, B05-BL, S40 and S40 LITE