NOTE: The device ships without a battery. To add a battery to your cart, please click here: https://isphome.co.za/shop/zigbee-sensors-and-switches/battery-cr2032/
The Sonoff SNZB-04 is a ZigBee two-in-one wireless door/window sensor that can be mounted on doors or windows and is ideal as part of a ZigBee security system.
It will send a notification to your smartphone via a connected ZigBee Bridge. The smartphone app (eWeLink) can be downloaded for free for IOS or Android and will also show the status of the sensor in real-time.
It has never been easier to link devices on the app by creating a Scene. An example would be to switch on the porch and entrance lights as soon as the door sensor changes to open, or to activate the Sonoff wifi camera and alarm as soon as a window is opened.
Installing the sensor is easy with double-sided tape and you can share control of the sensor with family and friends.
- Notification when the door or window is open or closed
- View the open or closed status on your APP in real-time
- Can connect to ZigBee and Wi-Fi devices
- Trigger lights or other switches when the status changes
- Supports the SONOFF Wi-Fi camera for monitoring functionality
- Share control with family or friends
- 3-month history logs
- Low-battery notification
- Simple peel and stick installation.
- Battery: 3V(CR2032);
- Wireless connection: Zigbee 3.0;
- Material: PC;
- Magnet: 32X15.6X13mm
- Sensor: 47X27X13.5mm
- Batteries not included and available separately.
- A ZigBee bridge is required for the Sonoff SNZB-04. Sensor, available separately.