Control lights and other appliances via:
- 433MHz Remote control (no WiFi required) (remote sold separately)
- Physical on-device switch,
- Phone (Wi-Fi),
- Voice (Alexa or Google Assistant)
The Sonoff RFR2 switch provides multiple options to control lights or other devices, including an RF remote for situations when WiFi connectivity is problematic.
Alternatively ask it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Use your phone to switch lights on or off from anywhere in the world.
Imagine switching house lights on before leaving the office or set a timer to switch exterior lights on at 8pm every night and off at 5am.
Additional features include:
- Real-time status indicator (see on or off status on your phone)
- Timers (once-off or repeat)
- Compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Max. Current: 10A
- Wireless Standard: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Note: This unit is sold without an RF Transmitter, An RF 433 MHz Wireless 4 Button Remote Control is available for this unit (Sold Separately). This device needs to connect to a 2.4 GHz router for WiFi control.