- Power Applicability: The waterproof temperature sensor is available for the Sonoff TH Elite and Origin switches to detect and measure the temperature.
- Wider Measuring Range: Measuring range from -55℃ to +125℃ to enable use in a wider scope of applications. Easy to install.
- Super-durability & Long-lifespan: The stainless steel probe is water-resistant, anti-corrosion and rust-proof which can be used in a moist environment.
- Enough Cable Length: The 50cm cable allows you to connect the device which is farther from the switch.
- Easy To Use: Just plug into the TH Elite or TH Origin.
Note: RL560 is the new sensor extension cable of RJ11 jack, can extend sensor distance of this sesnor to 60M.
The DS18B20 sensor probe is to be used in conjunction with the Sonoff TH10 or TH16 smart WiFi switch, available separately. The sensor should be plugged into the Sonoff TH10 or TH16 switch before power is turned on to the switch and should not be removed or plugged in while the switch is powered up.
The DS18B20 RJ11 Waterproof temperature sensor can be used to measure temperature in outdoor or water prone environments, e.g. swimming pools, geysers, water level triggers for pumps, etc.