Use the Sonoff Basic DIY switch to control lights and other appliances via:
- Switch (on device)
- Phone (wifi)
- Voice (Alexa or Google Assistant)
Use your phone to switch lights on or off from anywhere in the world.
Imagine switching house lights on before leaving the office or set a timer to switch exterior lights on at 8pm every night and off at 5am.
Additional features include:
- Real-time status indicator (see on or off status on your phone)
- Timers (once-off or repeat)
- Compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Max. Current: 10A
- Wireless Standard: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Note: This device needs to connect to a?ÿ2.4 GHz router for WiFi control.?ÿThis model uses Wifi and does NOT have a 433 Mhz RF receiver module. If you need RF functionality, please buy the Sonoff RF switch.