The Tuya Garage door / Gate Controller is ideal for people wanting to control the door or gate from his or her smartphone as well as the added benefits of a status indicator to indicate whether the door is currently open or closed.
The integrated magnetic reed switch is easy to fix to the door or gate and will show the status of the gate in real-time. Logs of when the gate was operated are also available on the app and the user will receive notification on his smartphone when the gate is opened.
- Remote On/Off: Convert an existing WiFi network and garage door opener into an integrated smart device, then simply click on the smartphone to open and close the garage door.
- Reminder: Have you left the house and forgot to close the garage door? Don’t worry, the Smart garage door opener will alert you.
- Notification of the person opening the door or gate, as well as the time that the garage door is opened or closed in real time.
- Schedule: You can set a schedule to open and close the garage door on a daily basis.
- Voice Control: Perfectly compatible with Amazon Alexa / Echo and Google Home. The opening and closing of the garage door can be controlled in a number of ways – by simply clicking on the smartphone or by sending a voice command .
- Device Sharing: You can share it with your family or visitors to provide access instantly.
- History: You can track the times when the garage door or gate was operated on the app to ensure safety.
– Easily open and close the garage door by converting the existing WiFi network and garage door opener into a single integrated smart device that can be controlled and monitored from anywhere.
– Activate your garage door opener by activating on a mobile app, or by issuing a voice command to Alexa or Google Assistant.
Multi-user access and remote monitoring. You can authorize multiple people to access your garage and check to see if the garage or door is closed once the guest has left.
If you forget to close the door, you can be notified.
Note: The device requires a 2.4 GHz WIFI connection and can be installed quickly and easily. It is compatible with almost all garage door openers
- APP: Use Smart life or Tuya Smart APP
- Use: for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Power: DC 12V / 24V
- Reed sensor gap: about 3-15mm/0.12-0.59in
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11b / g / n
- Wireless type: only 2.4GHz, does not support 5G
- Mobile: “Smart life” for android and IOS
- Cable length: about 5m/16.4ft
- Material: ABS + PC
- Plug: EU
Easy to Install:
- Power is supplied from the dc outlet connection on the control board.
- Connect the red and black wires to the garage door opener: Connect each terminal to the same terminal that is terminated with the wall button wire.
- Connect the sensor and install it on the garage door with screws / stickers / brackets.
- Download the app and control the devices on your smartphone.