A flexible WS2812B LED panel, consisting of a 16*16 pixel matrix (256 pixels in total) (WS2811 IC controlled) that, when paired with the programmable SD controller, resembles a LED screen. Physical dimensions are 16cm*16cm and has an operating voltage of DC 5V.
Each LED can be controlled individually and and is digital addressable.
There are a myriad of colorful effects when used with an appropriate controller, e.g. curtain-up, flowing water, raindrops, jump, flash etc. and you can also edit an animation effect with Corel Draw, Flash and LedEdit software.
Ideal for a LED screen, LED wall, advertising board, bars décor, entertainment, etc.
- Emitting color: pixel SMD 5050 RGB, IC WS2811
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 76W
- Dimension: length 16cm, width 16cm
- LED quantity: 256 LEDs RGB SMD 5050, 256 pixels, 16*16 pieces
- Protection rate: Non-waterproof
- Working mode: external controller Arduino compatible.
- Connection: VCC: RED; GND:BLACK; DAT:BLUE