The T-1000s is a SD card programmable LED controller and is ideal for control of addressable LED strips and to develop your own LED patterns, e.g. where you want to use a LED panel to create a masterpiece…
It can control MAX 2048 pixels, and support almost all kinds of IC, such as ws2801, lpd8806, ws2811, ws2812, ws2812b, ucs1903, tm1803, tm1809, dmx512, etc.
It is used to control LEDs by user developed programs which are then stored on the SD card. The ledEdit software can be used to write the program.
- 256 Gray, Gamma correction processing software;
- It supports line, matrix and special-shaped modelling;
- SD storage for off-line control and play back of content stored in the SD card;
- A maximum of 16 programs can be stored on the SD card;
- To copy files to the SD card, you must first format it as “FAT” format.
- The T-1000S has one output port and will can display 30fps for a maximum of 512 pixels. For a pixel number exceeding 512 pixels, the speed will automatically be slowed.
- T-1000S supports multiple units in Synchro Function via its A/B in/out ports.
- Type: SD Card
- Capacity: 128MB-2GB
- File Format: FAT file format
- Store files: *.led
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Size: 122mm*67mm*25mm
- Temperature :-40-85 celsius
- Voltage: DC 5V / DC 7.5-24V
- Power: 2W