The Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral) is based on the Zigbee 3.0 wireless communication protocol. It can control the on/off status of lights and with the Aqara Hub, it can realise functions such as app remote control and timing control.
- Light switch control: Can be connected to your existing toggle light switches to make them smart.
- With or without Neutral options available: Even if your wall box doesn’t have a neutral wire, the Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral option) can be installed and used.
- Zigbee 3.0: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology.
- Power on state: You will be able to configure if you need the lights to turn on automatically after a power outage.
- Overheat protection
- App control: Schedule the usage of your electric appliances, check the status, and control them remotely.
The Aqara Single Switch Module T1 is a small, but powerful single channel relay controller, based on the secure and robust Zigbee 3.0 wireless protocol. It can control the on/off status of lights.
The module requires an Aqara Hub (E1,M2, Camera Hub G2H Pro, Camera Hub 3 or M1S Gen 2.) to enable app and timing control and is HomeKit compatible when used with an Aqara Hub.
- Power (W): up to 2500 W
- Voltage (V): 100-250 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum current: 10 A
- AC input frequency: 50/60
- AC input voltage: 100 – 250
- Dimensions: 42,9 x 40.0 x 19,9 mm
- Housing material: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Interface: Zigbee 3.0
- Operating frequency: 2400, 2405 – 2480,
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 0 – 95
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 – 35 ºC
- Package weight: 50g
- Wireless technology: ZigBee 3.0
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri and Google Assistant
- A Zigbee hub is required to operate this switch wirelessly.
- Zigbee Switches that connect with Live and Neutral can be used to extend Zigbee range.
- Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work with Apple HomeKit technology. Various hubs are avaialble, e.g. Aqara Hub E1, Aqara Hub M2, Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro, Aqara Camera Hub 3 or Aqara Hub M1S Gen 2)
- One Aqara Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
- The Aqara Hub requires a secured 2. 4 GHz WiFi network connection.