Smart wired wall switch with a premium build on a metal frame; packed with advanced technologies.
- A Zigbee hub is required to operate this switch wirelessly.
- This switch is EU size (not US) and therefore needs an adaptor plate to fit a 2×4 standard SA wall box. An adaptor plate is available separately.
- Zigbee Switches that connect with Live and Neutral can be used to extend Zigbee range.
Aqara H1 Smart Switches give you smart control over your home’s lighting and other devices connected to the main electrical circuit. The H1 conveniently turns lights on and off using apps, wireless buttons, automations, sensor triggers, and voice control, even when you’re not at home.
Use the Aqara Home, Apple Home, Google Home, or Alexa smart home systems to organize your lights into rooms and groups, and create preset scenes. You will however retain the ability to control lights with the physical switch, even without internet, wifi, or a hub.
Aqara H1 Smart Switches are built on a premium metal frame, and packs more technology into a smaller build with the the front face size of 86x86mm.
The Aqara Wall Switch H1 has passed certifications such as CE and EAC, and incorporates several levels of protection.
The Aqara Smart Switch is designed to be a one-for-one direct replacement of your existing EU light switches. For US or 2×4 mounting boxes, a separate adaptor plate is required.
Changing the switch is a ten-minute job requiring only a screwdriver – no need for drilling or rewiring.
Two-way switches are no problem with Aqara’s remote options.
The Aqara smart wall switch boasts a minimalist appearance designed for simple functionality. Large rocker buttons make up the entire face of the switch and is easy to find and press, even in the dark. When pressed, the rockers give a tactile response and tiny LEDs show the status of each switch.
The new, award-winning design with the short button travel and symmetrical housing has increased durability.
The switch has 4 Control Settings, including single press, double press, long press and short press on to control devices, scenes, etc.
The H1 can be integrated in Apple Home Kit to work with other compatible devices to a maximum distance of 20m from the Aqara Hub.
Convert To Wireless Switch Function: The buttons of the switch can be set so that you will get an additional ‘wireless switch’ if users set the lights to be controlled by automations (with the use of the Motion Sensor or Wireless Mini Switch).
The switch uses the Zigbee 3.0 protocol.
Compatible with most popular voice assistants and ecosystems:
- Apple HomeKit,
- Amazon Alexa,
- Google Home Assistant,
- IFTTT and more
The LED Indicator can be configured via Aqara Home app to turn off completely, or only illuminate when the switch is either on or off.
The Power-off state can be configured to ensure that the switch turns on or remain off after a power outage or load-shedding.
No more lights turning on suddenly in the night.
The Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 EU can be paired with sensors to automate activation
Thanks to the Zigbee Hub, automations associated with the Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 and other sensors/devices will still work properly as long as the hub remains powered, even when your home network is unstable or Wi-Fi is disconnected.
When an emergency occurs in your house, your loved ones can press the button to send an alert notification to your device, or trigger the alarm sound on the Aqara
Hub in another room.
The device can also be used as a doorbell when connected to the Aqara Hub, which offers a selection of different ringtones.
Compatible with Apple Home Kit
It can be integrated in Apple Home Kit to work with other compatible devices for alarm system, home automation, and voice command (eg. Siri).
To extend the range use a Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 and Aqara Single Switch Module T1.
A Smart Switch with Safety in Mind
The rocker of the Aqara Wall Switch controls one lamp. The switch can be installed in the following steps:
- Turn power off at the circuit breaker, remove switch cover plate, remove existing switch, replace with Aqara Wall switch, connect live wire of wall junction box to Input Terminal L, then connect the lamp wire of wall junction box to L1 and L2 (Note: The lamps connected with L1 and L2 are controlled by the left button and right button respectively), and finally tighten the screw.
- Remove the switch panel with straight screwdriver.
- Secure the switch on the wall junction box with screw.
- Press down the switch panel.
- Turn on the main switch. You can confirm the Aqara Wall Switch is powered-on if the blue status indicator flashes once. Press the button, the switch is functional but not connected to a network when the red state indicator flashes slowly.
- Download the client and install it according to the steps of “add device”.
Operating humidity: 5%－95%RH (non-condensing)
Operating temperature: -5℃~+60℃ (23℉~140℉)
Load range: ≤800W / circuit, 3W energy saving lamp / 5W LED lamp / 16W fluorescent lamp at minimum
Dimension: 86 * 86 * 15.12mm
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
Input voltage: 220V～, 50Hz for single live line
- Aqara ZigBee 3.0 Hub (such as the Aqara Hub M1s, Aqara Hub M2) is REQUIRED and SOLD SEPERATELY to enable this product to work with Apple HomeKit technology.
- One Aqara Hub can connect up to 128 Aqara devices.
- The Aqara Hub requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection.