Note: A controller and power supply is required to run these LED Strips (available separately).
Addressable LED strips have the ability to show multiple colours simultaneously as LED’s are individually addressable or (as in the case of the WS2811 12V) in groups of 3 LED’s.
The result is a multi-colour effect on walls, floor, ceiling, counter or wherever your imagination takes you.
The waterproof version of these light strips have a silicone tube housing and is compatible to most libraries. LED strips are often susceptible to power drop over extended distances, but 12V strips are better suited for these applications. In addition the 12V WS2811 strip has a control chip per 3 LED’s instead of each LED, which makes it even more energy efficient at 14.4w /m, The IP67 silicon tube also offers a degree of protection from water and dust ingress.
- Wattage: 14.4W per meter
- Working Current: 1.2 Amps per meter
- Lumens: approx 80LM per Watt
- Voltage: 12V DC
- IP Rate: Waterproof – IP67
- 60 pieces per meter
- Cut Point: Every 3 Leds
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Life: 50 000 hours
- 12mm wide
- Colour: RGB
- FPCB, 3PIN JST-SM connectors on both ends for easy installation.
- Works great with Arduino and is easy to program.
- Multiple light effects
- FPCB board color: Black
- Power: 0.3W/led
- Model: WS2811 strip 5050rgb chips
- Operating Temperature:-20 ~ +40∞C
- Item Weight 250 g