- 12V 7 Amp hours Lithium LiFePO4 Battery (Lithium Iron Phosphate cells)
- New Lithium Iron Phosphate cells
- High Cycle Life: 3000 80 Depth of Discharge
- Suitable SLA Replacement Gate Motor Energizer Alarm System UPS
- Built-in Battery Management System for Battery Protection
- Light Weight 30% of SLA battery
- Dimensions: 151mm L x 65mm W x 95mm H
- Nominal Voltage 12V (12.8V)
- Capacity 7Ah
- Self-Discharge <3%/month
- Max Discharge Current 10A
- Recommended Discharge Current <5A
- Max Charge Current 5A
- Recommended Charge Current <5A
- BMS Cut-off Low Voltage 9.2V
- BMS Charge Cut-off High Voltage 14.6V
- Dimensions（L*W*H） 151*65*95mm
- Weight 800g
- Terminal Type F2 (6.35mm)
- Enclosure Protection IP65
- Discharge Temperature -20ºC to 60ºC
- Charge Temperature 0ºC to 45ºC
- To increase voltage, the series connection method is used. For example: 12V + 12V = 24V. When connected in series the capacity remains the same.
- To increase capacity, a parallel connection method is used. For example: 7Ah + 7Ah = 14Ah. When connected in parallel the voltage remains the same.
- Series & Parallel combinations are NOT Recommended.
- Do not submerge the battery in water.
- Do not expose the battery to an open flame or extreme temperatures.
- Do not crush or disassemble.
- Avoid short circuits.
- Store at 50% capacity, recharge every 3 months if not in use.